Alcuf International Inc.
Quality - Innovation - Low Life Cycle Cost
In order to start efficient discussions regarding your interest in an Alcuf Dealership, we require the following application to be filled out completely so that we can learn about you and determine your fit with our very strict requirements.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A DEALER
What is most important to us is your track record for delivering quality services and satisfying your clients. Whether you have specifically built similar types of products is of less interest than if you are capable of becoming a successful authorized dealer with training, and existing outstanding reputation.
When hiring staff, we believe that you hire for attitude, and train for skills. Same for our Dealers. We are a no excuses organization, with a single minded focus on the delivery of value to our 'end users', your clients.
Some existing skills we require are;
- Well established in business with the financial strength necessary, and a history of paying your bills in 30 days, no exceptions.
- The ability to do Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, and to maintain your repeat clients over time.
- The ability to demonstrate experience in understanding variable site conditions, understanding of local building code requirements, ability to read and build by specifications and engineering/architectural drawings.
- Typical site knowledge including knowledge of other trades applicable to your clientele, understanding of geotechnical reports and the ability to plan and construct accordingly.
- Craftsmanship skills vary greatly among the various typical trades. An Alcuf Dealer requires a no tolerance high quality standard for every single project, and the ability to deliver perfection throughout his/her organization 100% of the time.
- Alcuf Dealers do not make excuses. They delivery what they say there are going to deliver without fail, and with the full force of our backing to the end user. When Alcuf Systems are specified, specifiers are made aware that Alcuf International Inc. will inspect any project and provide a written report with findings to all parties. The Authorized Dealer agrees to the full cost of such an inspection in the event there is a fault in the project, and accordingly make reparations to satisfy the client urgently and completely. Note, Alcuf Dealers must agree to this. Note, in the last 30 years we have not had to charge a Dealer and have performed many inspections for end users.
If you think you can meet our demands for extreme quality, then please apply, we are very interested in you.